Pre-School Through 5th Grade Registration
State Pre-School Enrollment Criteria
The state preschool program is for low income families-based on income and family size. In order to enroll your child in the program, we will need the following information listed below;
1. Proof of Birth, Birth Certificate or Baptismal Record
2. Immunization Records must be up to date(3 Polio, 4 DTP, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Varicella-Chicken Pox)
3. Physical Examination Card (Orange Card)
4. Two current check stubs for each employed parent (If paid weekly, must submit the last 4 consecutive stubs)
5. Verification of TANF/CalWorks or foster care payment (copy of most recent check or Notice of Action)
6. Proof of Residence, (lease or rental agreement, escrow documents, current gas bill, current DWP bill or current bank statement)
7. Birth verification of minor siblings in household
Kinder-5th Grade Enrollment Criteria
If you live within our school's boundaries, please bring proof of residence (for example, current utility bills, property tax papers or lease agreement). LAUSD does not accept telephone bills or your Driver's License as proof of residence. You can check the resident school connected to your home address at www.lausd.net. Click on the
"Families" link and then click on the school finder link on the right side.
Incoming Students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018 in order to qualify for kindergarten. Your child will be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten if he/she turns 5 between September 2, 2018 and December 2, 2018. To register your child in Burbank Blvd. Elementary School you must reside within the schools boundaries and bring the following information:
1. Proof of address such as: utility bill, gas bill, or rental agreement. (Phone bill, Driver's license, cable bill, etc. and rent receipt will not be accepted).
2. Child's birth certificate or baptismal certificate.
3. Immunization record with all shots up to date (4 Polio, 5 DTP, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, and 1 Varicella-Chicken Pox).
4. You must fill out the enrollment packet.
5. California law requires children to have a physical examination within 18 months prior to or within 90 days after entering first grade.
If you know about school-aged children who live in Valley Village or North Hollywood who may be planning to enroll in our school next year, please pass this information on to their families.